This time is reserved specifically for you. No one else can schedule during your time. A reminder email will be sent 24 hours prior to your session, with a second reminder for Distance
Energy Healing sessions sent 2 hours prior.
By scheduling your appointment, you agree to the following policy:
Cancellations & Rescheduling
- 12 hours advance notice is required when cancelling or rescheduling an appointment.
- Cancellations with less than 12 hours notice will result in being charged the full amount for your appointment. If you paid in advance, no refund will be issued.
If you have not paid in advance, your credit card on file will be charged. If no credit card is on file, you will be responsible for paying for the cancelled appointment before you can
- Rescheduling with less than 12 hours notice:
- Appointments rescheduled to within two weeks of the original appointment will be charged a $25 rescheduling fee.
- Appointments rescheduled to more than two weeks from the original appointment date will be treated as cancellations and must be paid prior to the newly scheduled date.
No Shows / Missed Appointments
- You are responsible for paying the full amount for any missed appointment. If you paid in advance, no refund will be issued. If you have not paid in advance, your
credit card on file will be charged. If no credit card is on file, you will be responsible for paying for the missed appointment before you can schedule again.
- Distance Energy Healing
- For LIVE sessions (Phone/Skype), it is your responsibility to call your practitioner at the scheduled time. If you have not called within the first 5
minutes, the practitioner will call you. If the practitioner is unable to reach you within the first 15 minutes, your appointment will be cancelled and marked as a No Show.
- In-Office Appointments
- If you have not arrived within the first 15 minutes of your scheduled appointment time, your appointment will be cancelled and marked as a No Show.
- Mobile Massage & Bodywork
- Practitioner arrives approximately 10-15 minutes before your session is scheduled to begin. This allows for set-up time so that you receive the full benefit of your session.
- If you are not home to receive your session by the scheduled time, you appointment will be cancelled and marked as a No Show.
- Appointments begin and end on time. Late arrivals (including not being home to allow for set-up of mobile sessions) will result in your session being shortened in order to accomodate any
appointments following yours. Regardless of the length of the session, you will be responsible for paying the full amount.